Your Nashville Personal Injury Lawyer
Justice for All
- No risk
- No upfront costs
- We are paid only when you collect
- Free claim evaluation
A Personal Injury Attorney in Nashville to Take Care of You
Helping you get money for quality treatment, keeping you updated on your case, and fighting for fair compensation are just a few of the actions the personal injury lawyers of Michael D. Ponce & Associates PLLC take to prove that your case is important to them. Michael D. Ponce is a Nashville personal injury lawyer who will work hard for you!
A Brief Overview of Tennessee Personal Injury Law
The Tennessee personal injury laws relating to negligence are fairly standard to those practiced in other jurisdictions of the law. In essence, if you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you need to prove the following in order to succeed in obtaining reasonable compensation:
- Legal duty—You must act according to the law.
- Breach of duty—You must prove to the court that the defendant violated his or her legal duties by neglecting to act the way a reasonable person would have in a comparable situation.
- Causation—You have to provide sufficient proof that the defendant's irresponsibility, either directly or indirectly, caused your injuries.
- Damages—If you could establish all the requirements mentioned above, you still have to demonstrate that you suffered actual damages.
Failure to complete all of these actions will most likely lead to a favorable result for the defendant. Prevent this from happening to you by hiring a competent personal injury attorney in Nashville.